So I'll be the first to admit I'm a little late to the party on saying Happy New Years, but better late than never! Happy New Year and Go Green! (just a little plug for my alma mater, MSU Rose Bowl champs!)
This year in between Christmas and New Years I was more excited than usual thinking about what's to come. No reason in particular, just a gut feeling that this is going to be a great year. In fact all the thinking put me in the mood to actually write down on paper (or rather a photoshop file) a compilation of inspiration and goals to keep me on on my toes this year.
This year I will...
1. join a soccer league. I've been talking about it for years but don't know anyone who plays. Duh, grown ups can make new friends too!
2. make time for my blog and plan out where I want to go with it.
3. do more of what makes me happy, and worry less about what other people think of me.
4. run my fastest half marathon yet. Four races in and 2:13:00 is the time to beat.
5. eat healthier and cook more, simple as that.
6. start an etsy shop & buy a DSLR with my earnings
7. inspire more people and brighten someones day, everyday.
8. be confident in my decisions.
9. adventure somewhere new with Keith, I'm taking suggestions....
10. have fun and make it the best year yet!
I highly encourage you to create a board like this, it doesn't matter that we're a week into the new year. Heck, that means we still have 51 weeks to make things happen. This is the first time I've actually written it down, normally I'll set goals in my mind but less than halfway through the year they disappear from my radar. I'm a visual person so pictures we're a must, but if anything, just make a list and post it someplace you will see it and feel inspired every day of the year.